Monday, September 26, 2011

Opening a Window

As of this past weekend, I have decided to 'close the door' which is Smash Moody. I feel as though I have been unable to accomplish what I've strived for musically as a whole with the body of work I've accumulated thus far. It's time for me to start fresh and from a more organic place both in heart and mind. Also, I am trying to focus myself on school as I wrap up my final year and a half.

That being said, Saturday, October 1 in Geneseo, IL will be the last Smash Moody show, where I'll be doing an hour-long set at 6 PM. See the flier below for details.



I want to thank those of you who have truly supported what I've done and I hope you will continue to when new things arise, because they will be soon enough. I am continuing to write on a regular basis and when I have something I feel is satisfactory enough to share with foreign ears, you'll be the first to know. Until then, stay safe and be easy.


- Eric Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment