Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fin

We've been out of internet contact for a few days, but here's some recap. We left Alex's dad's home for Missoula, MT on Wednesday. Shout out to Justin and Shadow, the Codependents for putting us up and bringing us through their town. We played with them to a nice crowd the next night and caught about three hours of sleep before heading to the next town, Denver, a 14 hour drive.

Props to Alex for driving us around for two weeks and keeping shit locked down. Denver had a pretty nice turn out. Lots of good folks. Not a bad way to end the tour.

We're all hanging out at Alex and Dom's place in FoCo before parting ways in the morning.

The trip was great. Thanks to everyone who made it happen and/or helped out in anyway. Shout outs to my tour brethren Alex (Bodi), Dominic (Doctype) and Kyle & Paul (Engineers in Your Ear). All awesome dudes and awesome musicians.

I'll be back to humid ol' Chicago on Tuesday. I have a lot of new music I'm excited to get working on and sharing with you.

I have a lot of pictures to post. I will do so when I get to a willing wifi locale.

No comments:

Post a Comment