Monday, July 25, 2011

Back 2 Cali

I am currently chilling at a Starbucks on the promenade in Santa Monica with Kylo Rich sipping lattes and soaking sun. Here's a recap of the last few days.

Friday, I met the fellas in Mesa at the venue, the Goat Head Saloon: Alex (Bodi), Kyle (Kylo Rich), Paul (Pauly Shure) & Dom (Doctype). The show had a solid turn out and everyone killed their set. Big thanks to Kyle and Megan for letting us crash in their home.

Saturday, we left for San Diego, where we played Riley's Music Lounge for about 10-20 people (most at the bar in the back). My mother flew out and came to the show so it was well worth it.

We've been in Santa Monica since, staying with Paul his wife Stephanie. They have been incredibly hospitable. They also live less than a block from the venue we play at tonight, Central Social Aid & Pleasure Club. Doors open at 8 PM.

I have pictures on my phone, but I can't get them to upload. Hopefully later. Ok bye.

- Eric//Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment