Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunnyside Up - Cover/Track List

Here is the official cover and track list of Sunnyside Up, available July 4th, 2011.


1. A Hailstorm on Independence Day (Produced by Chevelle James)
2. Ice Cream for Breakfast (Produced by Chevelle James)
3. Shotgun feat. Ordeal (Produced by Ill Clinton)
4. There's Mutiny Afoot (Produced by NateG)
5. Back in Flight feat. ION (Produced by ION & Smash Moody)
6. Professor Appleseed (Produced by Christopher Allen)
7. Breakfast for Dinner feat. Milky Way (Produced by Smash Moody)
8. In Due Time (Produced by Smash Moody)
9. It's Easy to Snipe with a Cannon (Produced by John Tom)
10. Home is Where My Liver is (Produced by John Tom & Smash Moody)

I'm very excited about this guy, as well as the follow-up If I Should Die Before I Sleep, coming later in July/August. There's a lot of new music coming up and I look forward to getting on the road with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment